Students and staff of faculty of law,University of Uyo were today scared and shocked to their marrow due to an incident of fire outbreak.

As at the time of filing this report, the cause of the fire outbreak was unknown but it was learnt that it started in the generator control room before spreading to to the office of the LAWSAN President.His office was minimally affected unlike the generator control room which was completely destroyed.Before the Fire Service Unit of the University arrived could arrive the scene,the students had already rallied round and halted the spread of the fire outbreak.

Below are pictures of the aftermath of the fire incident.

Source; Trezzy helm

Advertisements